The Frankie Floor & Table Lamp combines solid American Ash timber and recycled PET (recycled plastic bottles) stiff felted shades to create a functional, tactile and refined floor and table lamps from a few simple components.
Both lamps come flatpacked/kit-set for ease of shipping and less packaging waste. Assembly is achieved within a few minutes with easy to read instructions.
Designed under the brand Designtree with Tim Wigmore
Date designed: 2013
Table Lamp 500mmH x 380mmW x 310mmD
Floor Lamp 1670mmH x 480mmW x 450mmD
American ash timber, recycled PET panel, braided cable, powdercoated steel foot.
- Natural timber arm
- Steel foot available in white (black available on request)
- Shade available in grey with white inside and charcoal with white inside
- Braided cable available in black, red and white
- The shade material is UV stabilised to resist colour fading and moisture damage. This material is also: non-toxic, non-allergenic, highly durable and easy to clean.
- The shade material provides excellent acoustic absorbency.
- The shade is made from 100% recycled and recyclable PET (approximately 60% post consumer waste) and carries certifications that can contribute to Green Star ratings.
- Comes flat packed to reduce its size for transport.