The Frankie Pendant marries a finely handcrafted solid Ash timber arm with a recycled acoustic felt panel shade. This combination of a few clever components creates a refined and elegant modular lighting system.
The Extension module is an innovative addition to the Pendant. Each Extension module allows the Frankie Pendant to be extended length-ways in 500mm increments to as long as you wish.
The Corner module is another innovative addition to this modular lighting system. The corner module allows the Pendant to go around corners. For example going down and around hallways, following a 'L' or 'U' shaped bar in a restaurant or following a line of tables.
This flexible lighting solution is designed for both commercial and domestic applications where a single pendant and/or a longer pendant light is required over long tables and bars etc.
Designed under the brand Designtree with Tim Wigmore
Date designed: 2013
Pendant - 350mmH x 400mmW x 400mmL+
(Add 500mm to length for each flat panel extension)
American ash timber, recycled PET panel, braided cable, lampholder.
- Natural timber arm
- Shade available in solid grey or charcoal outside/white inside or grey outside/white inside
- Braided cable available in black, red and white
- Other shade and cable colours available on request, min qty required
Does not come with bulb or ceiling rose.
- The shade material provides acoustic absorbency.
- The shade material is manufactured using a minimum of 60%
post-consumer recycled material.
- The shade material is made from 100% polyester fibre which is 100% recyclable.
- The shade material is UV stabilised to resist colour fading and moisture damage. This material is also: non-toxic, non-allergenic, highly durable and easy to clean.
- Designed to be disassemble so parts can be separated for moving or recycling.
- Comes flat-packed to reduce its size for transport.