The Frankie Pendant Torus marries finely handcrafted solid Ash timber arms with a recycled acoustic felt panel shade. This combination of a few simple and clever components creates a refined and elegant modular lighting system.
The Extension module is an innovative addition to the Pendant Torus. Each Extension module allows the Torus to be extended in 500mm increments to make square and rectangle pendants to your desired length and width.
The faceted shape of the recycled polyester felt shade, combined with the fabrics excellent acoustic properties helps reduce ambient noise in the environment it hangs in.
This flexible lighting solution is designed for both commercial and domestic applications where a feature pendant is required.
Designed under the brand Designtree with Tim Wigmore
Date designed: 2015
Pendant Torus - 350mmH x 920mmW+ x 920mmL+
(Add 500mm to width & length for each flat panel extension)
American ash timber, recycled PET panel, braided cable, lampholder.
- Natural timber arm
- Shade available in solid grey or charcoal outside/white inside or grey outside/white inside
- Braided cable available in black, red and white
- Other shade and cable colours available on request, min qty required
Does not come with bulb or ceiling rose.
- The shade material provides acoustic absorbency.
- The shade material is manufactured using a minimum of 60%
post-consumer recycled material.
- The shade material is made from 100% polyester fibre which is 100% recyclable.
- The shade material is UV stabilised to resist colour fading and moisture damage. This material is also: non-toxic, non-allergenic, highly durable and easy to clean.
- Designed to be disassemble so parts can be separated for moving or recycling.
- Comes flat-packed to reduce its size for transport.