The Frankie Floor & Table Lamp combines solid American Ash timber and recycled PET (recycled plastic bottles) stiff felted shades to create a functional, tactile and refined floor and table lamp from a few simple components.
Both lamps come as a flat-packed kit set for ease of shipping and less packaging waste. Assembly is achieved within a few minutes with easy to read instructions.
Designed under the brand Designtree with Tim Wigmore
Date designed: 2013
Table Lamp 500mmH x 380mmW x 310mmD
Floor Lamp 1670mmH x 480mmW x 450mmD
American ash timber, recycled PET panel, braided cable, lampholder and plug, powdercoated steel foot.
- Natural timber arm
- Steel foot available in white (black available on request)
- Shade available in grey with white inside and charcoal with white inside
- Braided cable available in black, red and white
- Other shade and cable colours available on request, min qty required
Does not come with bulb.
- The shade material provides acoustic absorbency.
- The shade material is manufactured using a minimum of 60%
post-consumer recycled material.
- The shade material is made from 100% polyester fibre which is 100% recyclable.
- The shade material is UV stabilised to resist colour fading and moisture damage. This material is also: non-toxic, non-allergenic, highly durable and easy to clean.
- Designed to be disassemble so parts can be separated for moving or recycling.
- Comes flat-packed to reduce its size for transport.